About Me

My photo
I love romance and writing it is one of my greatest pleasures. Along with writing romance, I love sitting back and talking with authors that love romance just as much as I do. Since I've been reading romance since I was sixteen years old I am a book lover that still reads lots of books in a month. So, weekly I will also post my book picks. They may be picks that are new releases or maybe a favorite book of mine. On this blog you will see books featured by ALL romance genres.

WARNING!!!

YOU MUST BE 18 TO READ THIS BLOG. ADULT CONTENT INSIDE!! IF YOU ARE NOT, PLEASE LEAVE NOW!! CLICK HERE.

CURRENT NEWS!!


Yvette Hines is on Twitter @sasseYvetteH or like her on Facebook at Author Yvette Hines
Website: http://yvettehines.com
Follow her on Pintrest: Yvette Hines


Sunday, July 05, 2015

Feeling a Little Love Sick...Here's Your Cure

Did you wake up this morning feeling feverish and needy, well the doctor is in; Mr. May has the Prescription for Love you have been looking for in a romance. In the 12 Alphas 12 Months boxset Seressia Glass brings you an Alpha male that can fix what ails you between the sheets. 

Prescription for Love by Seressia Glass

Take a sneak peek: 

His quiet assurances had more of an impact on her than flirting, driving a need to deflect the curious squishiness in her chest. “You’re just saying that because you want to get in my pants.”
“I’m saying it because it’s true.”
She placed the last of the food in the fridge. “So you don’t want to get in my pants?”
“Of course I want to get in your pants—I’m not dead. Or stupid. Because I’m neither dead or stupid, I know just telling you how hot and beautiful you are isn’t going to work.”
“What do you think will work?”
“Being real. Being honest.” Dark eyes swept over her as he stepped closer, his nearness heating her skin. “I’m attracted to you, you know that. It started with you smiling at me while you sang along to Beyoncé. It continued with the verbal karate match we had at your sister’s place. By the time you started flirting with me, I was already hooked.”
“Wait. I flirted with you? Are you sure that wasn’t the other way around?”
“I was in the kitchen minding my own business when you glided in like a goddess about to bless me.” He grinned, and her stomach clenched. “Which you did.”
“Alex...”
He cupped her cheeks. “I want you, Jasmine. I’ve made no secret of that. I want to taste you, touch you, take my time exploring you. I want to discover what makes you sigh, what makes you moan, and what makes you scream. I want you even more now that I’ve finally had a chance to kiss you.”
Goodness. That...that wasn’t flirting. That was a bold-faced declaration of intent.
Desire pinched his features tight as he stared down at her. “Am I alone in this? Am I alone in wanting to know how good we’ll be together?”
“No.” The intensity of his gaze and the electricity of his touch combined to steal all thought except one. “Need to kiss you.”
        “Yes. Hell, yes.”
 
Get your of Prescription for Love in 12 Alphas 12 Months .99 for limited time:
Kobo 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive