About Me

My photo
I love romance and writing it is one of my greatest pleasures. Along with writing romance, I love sitting back and talking with authors that love romance just as much as I do. Since I've been reading romance since I was sixteen years old I am a book lover that still reads lots of books in a month. So, weekly I will also post my book picks. They may be picks that are new releases or maybe a favorite book of mine. On this blog you will see books featured by ALL romance genres.

WARNING!!!

YOU MUST BE 18 TO READ THIS BLOG. ADULT CONTENT INSIDE!! IF YOU ARE NOT, PLEASE LEAVE NOW!! CLICK HERE.

CURRENT NEWS!!


Yvette Hines is on Twitter @sasseYvetteH or like her on Facebook at Author Yvette Hines
Website: http://yvettehines.com
Follow her on Pintrest: Yvette Hines


Sunday, June 07, 2015

Shades of Desire: JA COFFEY

Hello SASSE Readers, over the next 10 days I will be hosting a different author in the Shades of Desire into our SASSE World. Join me in learning more about these wonderful authors and their stories in this boxset. Ten titillating tales from USA Today, bestselling and award-winning authors. Step into the world of some of the freshest voices in romance; from spicy secrets to sweet second chances. Get enticed by your perfect shade of desire.
J.A. COFFEY BRINGS YOU...
 
LIAR, LIAR
Divorced certified fraud examiner Jessica Barlow catches liars for a living. Sparks fly when she’s assigned to investigate a dating website owned by a man determined to guarantee she finds love, even if he has to pretend to be a client!

SASSE: Tell the readers a little about yourself. Why did you decide to be a part of Shades of Desire with your fellow authors?

SoD Author J.A.:  I’m always interested in new and exciting ways to connect to readers. Grouping up with a bunch of talented authors seems like a great idea, so here I am!

SASSE: How did you come up with this story? What is your story about?

SoD Author J.A.: LIAR LIAR is about a divorcee who “gets her sexy back” in an online dating club. I got the idea as I had been divorced and feeling a bit glum about things. Writing this book was a great way to put a little sweetness back into my own life. And, I’m happy to say, I found my own happily ever after—on an online dating service. J

SASSE:  Do you use celebrity inspiration for your characters? If so, who inspired your hero and heroine?  

SoD Author J.A.: I grew up watching Days of Our Lives and was half in love with A Martinez, so the hero was loosely based on him. The heroine is a little suspicious and kinda klutzy, and she really heats up when seduced by a sexy alpha male, so we can just say she’s based on someone close to home. *winks*

SASSE: Is your story in the boxset part of a series? If it is, where does it fall in the line up?

SoD Author J.A.: LIAR LIAR is the first book of my Southern Seductions series. It’s a steamy contemporary romance series that caters to all kinds of appetites—from alpha heroes to headstrong heroines; each book includes a tempting original recipe that ties to the story! Subscribers to my VIP newsletter can get the second book, PANTS ON FIRE, and more recipes for free so be sure to sign up to get in on the good stuff.

SASSE: For fun, tell the readers an interesting factoid about you?

SoD Author J.A.: I’m a bonafide cupcake FREAK. Find me on Pinterest to peruse my boards of sexy men and all things cupcake. Also, I’m an avid gardener and am currently in process of ripping out my front lawn and converting it to edible landscaping. Now if I could just figure out a way to plant a cupcake garden, I would be all set….any suggestions?

SASSE: Thank you SoD Author JA, this has been just delightful to sit back with you and learn a little more about you and your story.

SoD Author J.A.: Wow! Thanks so much for having me. Cyber cupcakes for everyone!

Join J.A. Coffey today as she hosts the FB party. Click to attend: https://www.facebook.com/events/896834417055360/ 

Learn more about J.A. Coffey

J.A. Coffey’s books are lush, sensual and romantic. Her novel HETAERA hit the Amazon top five paid bestseller lists in Historical Fiction-Ancient Greek and Egyptian and she’s recently launched a fun, sexy contemporary romance series to cater to a broader audience.

She writes both sizzling and heartwarming contemporary romance and lush, gritty historical fiction with emotionally compelling characters that stay with you long after you turn the last page.

A complete cupcake addict, when she isn’t writing or reading, she can be found in trying to convert her front lawn to an edible landscape, test baking desserts, or “feathering her nest” with spruced up flea market finds. A 2014 Indie Book Awards Finalist and former RWA Golden Heart finalist in the “Best Manuscript with Romantic Elements” category, J.A. is currently working on her latest novel and trying not to get cupcake batter on her keyboard.

            Website:  www.JACoffey.com
            Twitter:  @authorJACoffey
            Goodreads:  https://www.goodreads.com/httpwwwJACoffeycom
            Facebook: JACoffey.90 or on my fan page at JACoffey.7
            Pinterest:  AuthorJACoffey
 

Get the boxset...limited time: .99

Amazon
Barnes and Noble
Kobo
All Romance eBooks
iBooks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive