About Me

My photo
I love romance and writing it is one of my greatest pleasures. Along with writing romance, I love sitting back and talking with authors that love romance just as much as I do. Since I've been reading romance since I was sixteen years old I am a book lover that still reads lots of books in a month. So, weekly I will also post my book picks. They may be picks that are new releases or maybe a favorite book of mine. On this blog you will see books featured by ALL romance genres.

WARNING!!!

YOU MUST BE 18 TO READ THIS BLOG. ADULT CONTENT INSIDE!! IF YOU ARE NOT, PLEASE LEAVE NOW!! CLICK HERE.

CURRENT NEWS!!


Yvette Hines is on Twitter @sasseYvetteH or like her on Facebook at Author Yvette Hines
Website: http://yvettehines.com
Follow her on Pintrest: Yvette Hines


Tuesday, June 02, 2015

Shades of Desire: EMMA LEIGH REED

Hello SASSE Readers, over the next 10 days I will be hosting a different author in the Shades of Desire into our SASSE World. Join me in learning more about these wonderful authors and their stories in this boxset. Ten titillating tales from USA Today, bestselling and award-winning authors. Step into the world of some of the freshest voices in romance; from spicy secrets to sweet second chances. Get enticed by your perfect shade of desire. 
EMMA LEIGH REED BRINGS YOU...
TRUSTING LOVE
Pregnant and running from her abusive boyfriend, Chloe Wilder takes refuge in the sleepy coastal town of Arden. Police chief, Jayden Peterson, thinks the worst crime that could happen in Arden is jaywalking. Could the real danger be the two of them falling for each other? 

SASSE: Tell the readers a little about yourself. Why did you decide to be a part of Shades of Desire with your fellow authors?

SoD Author Emma Emma:  I’m a single mom, although my kids are all young adults now.  My first book was inspired by my autistic son.  I decided to join in with the Shades of Desire authors as an opportunity to be involved in a box set for the first time, but also they are such a great group to work with.

SASSE: How did you come up with this story? What is your story about?

SoD Author Emma: Having suffered some abuse in my first marriage, I decided to write about domestic violence.  TRUSTING LOVE is about a young woman running from a domestic violence situation and in the process learning how to trust not only herself but others as well.

SASSE:  Do you use celebrity inspiration for your characters? If so, who inspired your hero and heroine?  

SoD Author Emma:   I don’t use celebrity inspiration for my characters.  My characters tend to come from life directly around me.

SASSE: Is your story in the boxset part of a series? If it is, where does it fall in the line up?

SoD Author Emma:   TRUSTING LOVE is a stand alone story.

SASSE: For fun, tell the readers and interesting factoid about you?

SoD Author Emma:  I have never traveled out of the US and in fact don’t eve have a passport at this time, which I am looking forward to changing in the near future.

SASSE: Thank you SoD Author Emma, this has been just delightful to sit back with you and learn a little more about you and your story.

Join Emma Leigh Reed today as she hosts the FB party. Click to attend: https://www.facebook.com/events/896834417055360/
Learn more about Emma Leigh Reed…
 
Emma Leigh Reed has lived in New Hampshire all her life. She has fond memories of the Maine coastline and incorporates the ocean into all her books. Her life has been touched and changed by her son's autism - she views life through a very different lens than before he was born. Growing up as an avid reader, it was only natural for Emma Leigh to turn to creating the stories for others to enjoy and has found herself an author of contemporary and romantic suspense.  With a BA in Creative Writing/English, Emma Leigh enjoys sharing her knowledge with others and helping aspiring authors. 

            Website:  www.emmaleighreed.com
            Twitter:  https://twitter.com/emmaleighreed
            Goodreads:  https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/5751271.Emma_Leigh_Reed
            Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Emma-Leigh-Reed-Author/392232914212183
            Google +:    https://plus.google.com/u/0/110036656470518217228/posts
            Pinterest:  https://www.pinterest.com/emmaleighreedau/ 


Get the boxset...limited time: 99 cent
Amazon
Barnes and Noble
Kobo
All Romance eBooks
iBooks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive