About Me

My photo
I love romance and writing it is one of my greatest pleasures. Along with writing romance, I love sitting back and talking with authors that love romance just as much as I do. Since I've been reading romance since I was sixteen years old I am a book lover that still reads lots of books in a month. So, weekly I will also post my book picks. They may be picks that are new releases or maybe a favorite book of mine. On this blog you will see books featured by ALL romance genres.

WARNING!!!

YOU MUST BE 18 TO READ THIS BLOG. ADULT CONTENT INSIDE!! IF YOU ARE NOT, PLEASE LEAVE NOW!! CLICK HERE.

CURRENT NEWS!!


Yvette Hines is on Twitter @sasseYvetteH or like her on Facebook at Author Yvette Hines
Website: http://yvettehines.com
Follow her on Pintrest: Yvette Hines


Friday, February 26, 2016

Shades of Desire 2: Something Old by Lena Hart



Mya wants to win back her old sweetheart--the one she walked out on years before--but Guy isn't the forgiving type. And he doesn't believe in second chances. Will their bond be enough to save their love or is it already too late for them?


Get to know the hero and heroine of Something Old


Name: Zamya Daniels
Favorite motto: “There’s no place like home.”

What does your name stand for?
I read this once about my name: “Creative and outgoing, you are always looking for an opportunity to show your abilities. You are very flexible and likes to feel appreciated.” I think that sums me up nicely but everyone just calls me “Mya.”

On what occasion do you lie?
When I don’t want to hurt someone’s feelings. But mine are little white lies…I hate lying.

What do you most dislike about your body?
My tummy. I have a little pouch, which is why I like to wear long, flowy skirts. I wouldn’t have this problem if I didn’t love cookies so much!

What do you regard as the lowest depth of misery?
When my dad died… He died two years ago and it’s still painful.

Who is the greatest love of your life and why?
Isn’t it obvious…? Guy Lawson. There’s so many reasons why but the main one is that he always made me feel safe and loved.



Pick up your copy of Shades of Desire 2 and enjoy more of these two intriguing characters.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive