About Me

My photo
I love romance and writing it is one of my greatest pleasures. Along with writing romance, I love sitting back and talking with authors that love romance just as much as I do. Since I've been reading romance since I was sixteen years old I am a book lover that still reads lots of books in a month. So, weekly I will also post my book picks. They may be picks that are new releases or maybe a favorite book of mine. On this blog you will see books featured by ALL romance genres.

WARNING!!!

YOU MUST BE 18 TO READ THIS BLOG. ADULT CONTENT INSIDE!! IF YOU ARE NOT, PLEASE LEAVE NOW!! CLICK HERE.

CURRENT NEWS!!


Yvette Hines is on Twitter @sasseYvetteH or like her on Facebook at Author Yvette Hines
Website: http://yvettehines.com
Follow her on Pintrest: Yvette Hines


Thursday, February 25, 2016

Shades of Desire 2: A CRASHING LOVE BY YVETTE HINES

Ace never planned that one crash could bring him the woman of his dreams. Just when love has found Jaide, her career could be in jeopardy. Can they handle the pressure and battle coming their way or will it end it all?


“What do you expect from me, Ace?” She leaned her head against the side of her door.
Looking at her fresh, picturesque face with her hair pulled back out of the way in a frenzy of natural waves, her appearance screamed vulnerable. The last thing he wanted to do was hurt her.
“Nothing. I just don’t want you under any illusions.” Lowering his hands, he buried them in the pocket of his slacks, fisting them.
“Was today just a ploy to get into my pants? The car assistance, the meal and movies? Did I seem like a desperate easy mark to you?” There was more than a bit of tension in her words.
“Hell, no!” Lifting a hand, he ran it through his hair, frustrated. “The truth is I was so attracted to you, I went above and beyond what was needed to make things right after hitting your car.”
Lowering her gaze for a moment, she stared at the wood flooring and tapped her fingers against her door. When she looked up, her eyes were darker, a natural chocolate. They met his, and electricity arced between them.
“I can feel that there’s something potent and all-consuming between us, but truthfully I have to keep reminding myself that I should be apprehensive, scared.”
Placing a hand onto his chest, over his heart, he said, “I promise I’ll do my best not to hurt you, Jaide.” He meant that. At lunch he’d gotten a glimpse into her heart and emotions, and he didn’t want to see that pained look on her face again.
Moving away, she stood framed in the doorway. “Promise you’ll pleasure me, Ace.”
While his mind was registering the revelation of her words, his body took action. Bounding across the threshold he swooped her into his arms. Kicking the door closed, he heard the window rattle as he claimed her mouth in a kiss. If he would have thought about it first or prepared this moment in his mind, he might have gently seduced her mouth to open beneath his, but his world was colored red and clouded by a haze of pleasure. It left no space for finesse, just an urge to taste Jaide.
She must have been just as consumed, because she wrapped her arms around him and gripped the back of his neck and fused her mouth to his. Guiding his tongue between her lips, he almost sighed at the warm, satin texture of her mouth. She gave just as much to the kiss as she slid along the tip of his tongue until she entered his mouth and caressed the inside of his lip. Groaning, he pressed one hand to her back, and the other lowered to cup her ass. Grinding his hips against her, he allowed her to feel his cock as it pressed into her, hard and demanding.
Moaning, she arched her pelvis. Taking command of the kiss again, he entered her mouth and licked the roof of it. She gasped at the tickling sensation. He sealed his mouth to hers and pushed his tongue deep into her mouth. Thrusting in and out, he fucked her orally, mimicking what he wanted her to understand: that he had every intention of burying his length between her thighs and making her take every ounce and inch of his passion.
Jaide’s body trembled along his and dipped as if her knees had gone out. He held her tight. His plans for them didn’t include her collapsing into a heap—well, maybe later from exhaustion, but not until he’d made good on his promise to pleasure her, and he planned to do that to the fullest.
Pulling back, she gazed into his eyes and said, “I want to feel you inside of me. Don’t make me wait.”
His gut clenched at her words and the passion in her tone. “Never. If an earthquake caused the ground to open up beneath us, I’d go down making love to you.”


~CONTEST~
Win a $25.00 gift card to Cheese Cake Factory...click the link to see how: https://www.facebook.com/SASSE-Sheets-115985565133347/ 


Get your copy today....just .99 cent. 
Google Play: http://bit.ly/1SSN60a


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive