About Me

My photo
I love romance and writing it is one of my greatest pleasures. Along with writing romance, I love sitting back and talking with authors that love romance just as much as I do. Since I've been reading romance since I was sixteen years old I am a book lover that still reads lots of books in a month. So, weekly I will also post my book picks. They may be picks that are new releases or maybe a favorite book of mine. On this blog you will see books featured by ALL romance genres.

WARNING!!!

YOU MUST BE 18 TO READ THIS BLOG. ADULT CONTENT INSIDE!! IF YOU ARE NOT, PLEASE LEAVE NOW!! CLICK HERE.

CURRENT NEWS!!


Yvette Hines is on Twitter @sasseYvetteH or like her on Facebook at Author Yvette Hines
Website: http://yvettehines.com
Follow her on Pintrest: Yvette Hines


Friday, November 16, 2012

Wonderland Anthology: Holiday Liaison by Aliyah Burke

A Christmas getaway may be just the thing to fulfill your greatest desires.

Conall Lennox is trying something new this holiday, a single's gathering at a resort in Colorado. The woman he meets there is a breath of fresh air for him. It doesn't take long and he's envisioning a lot longer than the short time they have together.
Sage Addison comes to the Village Resort to avoid the stress of Christmas with her nagging family. Still, meeting tall, dark, and handsome makes her think of spending more than just Christmas with him.

After their time together is over will Conall and Sage learn that not all liaisons are meant to be brief but can be the beginning of something new, something wonderful? Miracles can and do happen in Wonderland.


Purchase your copy today:
Whispers Publishing
Amazon
All Romance eBooks (coming soon)
Barnes and Noble (coming soon)

Other stories in the Wonderland Anthology Series:
O' Come by Bridget Midway
Rekindling Christmas by Yvette Hines

Blog Archive