About Me

My photo
I love romance and writing it is one of my greatest pleasures. Along with writing romance, I love sitting back and talking with authors that love romance just as much as I do. Since I've been reading romance since I was sixteen years old I am a book lover that still reads lots of books in a month. So, weekly I will also post my book picks. They may be picks that are new releases or maybe a favorite book of mine. On this blog you will see books featured by ALL romance genres.

WARNING!!!

YOU MUST BE 18 TO READ THIS BLOG. ADULT CONTENT INSIDE!! IF YOU ARE NOT, PLEASE LEAVE NOW!! CLICK HERE.

CURRENT NEWS!!


Yvette Hines is on Twitter @sasseYvetteH or like her on Facebook at Author Yvette Hines
Website: http://yvettehines.com
Follow her on Pintrest: Yvette Hines


Saturday, November 24, 2012

New Release: Constructing Lust by Yvette Hines

Stir Sticks & Stilettos



Christina Seaton has picked up stakes from her home town and moved states away to a new start at life--job and a house. However, what she doesn't anticipate is how badly the house is in need of repair and her sex life, too.

When she gets an erotic visitation by a man in her dreams, she is caught off guard by the pleasure that takes over her body, but more by the gray-eyed man staring back at her. Jason Walker is the contractor she has hired to remodel the home she's inherited. However, the desire she has pouring through her veins for this man leaves her breathless. One moment of lust has them both knocked off balance. Can Christina trust this is more than just a passing fling?

Pick up your copy today at Amazon and Barnes and Noble.

Blog Archive