About Me

My photo
I love romance and writing it is one of my greatest pleasures. Along with writing romance, I love sitting back and talking with authors that love romance just as much as I do. Since I've been reading romance since I was sixteen years old I am a book lover that still reads lots of books in a month. So, weekly I will also post my book picks. They may be picks that are new releases or maybe a favorite book of mine. On this blog you will see books featured by ALL romance genres.

WARNING!!!

YOU MUST BE 18 TO READ THIS BLOG. ADULT CONTENT INSIDE!! IF YOU ARE NOT, PLEASE LEAVE NOW!! CLICK HERE.

CURRENT NEWS!!


Yvette Hines is on Twitter @sasseYvetteH or like her on Facebook at Author Yvette Hines
Website: http://yvettehines.com
Follow her on Pintrest: Yvette Hines


Monday, November 19, 2012

New Release: Catering to a Millionaire

A Stir Stick and Stilettos story
Take a coffee break with an erotic story

Janice's catering company has been servicing millionaire Thad Bruno's functions for months, and since the beginning she has had the hots for him. Not just the 'oh, he's so sexy hots', but the panty wetting, fantasy inducing hots. She never would have assumed she'd get the chance to do more than just service him at a party.

One night, Janice discovers that Thad has been wanting a totally different kind of service from her. Now the choice is hers; put her heart on the line for a moment of mind-blowing sex or walk away. However, if she walks away it is possible she will have lost more than she'd ever dreamed.

Get your copy today! .99 cents at Amazon

Blog Archive