About Me

My photo
I love romance and writing it is one of my greatest pleasures. Along with writing romance, I love sitting back and talking with authors that love romance just as much as I do. Since I've been reading romance since I was sixteen years old I am a book lover that still reads lots of books in a month. So, weekly I will also post my book picks. They may be picks that are new releases or maybe a favorite book of mine. On this blog you will see books featured by ALL romance genres.

WARNING!!!

YOU MUST BE 18 TO READ THIS BLOG. ADULT CONTENT INSIDE!! IF YOU ARE NOT, PLEASE LEAVE NOW!! CLICK HERE.

CURRENT NEWS!!


Yvette Hines is on Twitter @sasseYvetteH or like her on Facebook at Author Yvette Hines
Website: http://yvettehines.com
Follow her on Pintrest: Yvette Hines


Monday, October 27, 2014

Ready for a Little PDA?

Buy It Today!
Hello, Milly Taiden, welcome to SASSE Sheets. I appreciate you spending the day with us here. Before we get started with our talk tell me if you were to eat breakfast for dinner, would it be an omelet or waffle with toppings?

Milly: Oooh waffle please with blueberries and syrup

SASSE: I’m going to serve some up for myself as well, but with blackberry syrup. While your digging in, tell the readers a little about yourself. If you were not a romance writer, what would be your creative outlet?

Milly: That’s hard. I am not really a creative type of person. My sister and husband are so artistic. Me? I can tell a story or do boring stuff like work at an office. I’m not fun lol

SASSE: You are known for creating real, curvy girl heroines. What would do you like readers to take away from journeying through your stories with your heroines?

Milly: That curvy girls can have a happily ever after. That you don’t have to be a model to find a sexy man who will love and want you. That hot sex is not just for slim people.

SASSE: Are you more inspired by romantic movies or romantic music? What was the last movie or song that made you think of a romance story?

Milly: I think romantic music inspires me more than movies. I love oldies. One of my all-time favorite romantic songs is “I’ll Always Love You” performed by Taylor Dane. It’s a classic and my hubs raises the volume big time because he knows I’m gonna sing it at the top of my lungs lol.

SASSE:  Okay, I will tell you. I just get tickled just from reading the short book descriptions for each of these. They are clever and just make me smile. Can you explain to the readers about the Paranormal Dating Agency? How in the world did you come up with such a series?

Milly:  Hah! Well I love writing comedy. Especially romantic comedies with women I can relate to. I think it’s what makes my characters a little more real. The PDA is a business run by head shifter wolf, Geraldine Wilder. She’s not your typical grandmother. She tells it like it is and is very sassy. The women she matches all get a shifter and amazing sex. Because, why not, right?

SASSE: Happy release day! Your third PDA book, Her Purrfect Match, tell readers about this newest edition.

Milly: Thank you! Her Purrfect Match was so fun to write. Alyssa Moran is your typical woman who might hang on to a man a little too long even when she knows she should kick him in the ass. She finally decides if she wants children she needs a professional matchmaker. Enter Mrs. Wilder. Gray isn’t looking for a mate, but sometimes men don’t know what they need.

SASSE: Do you use celebrity character inspiration? If so, who would you choose for readers to really see your mental image of Grayson?

Milly: I don’t! But I did see this photo of a SUPER HOT guy on pinterest with all these swirly tattoos and short cropped hair with abs worthy of a few licks. He was definitely my inspiration for Gray.

SASSE: What was the most emotional challenging book to write out of the three PDA?

Milly: I think the first three were a breeze. I try to keep my stories fun and light-hearted so they keep the readers smiling. I think #4 is actually a little harder as I write it but otherwise they are great fun to write and super easy.

SASSE: I would like to thank you for the time to sit and chat. You’ve always been a sweet, kind and supportive person to fellow authors and this has been my weekly treat. Keep up the excellent writing work!

Milly: Thank you so much for allowing me to visit! <3 o:p="">


Learn more about Milly Taiden!

Hi! I'm Milly (AKA April Angel) I love to write sexy stories. They're usually either paranormal or contemporary with a large dose of heat. My paranormal stories can be anything from wolf-shifters (my favorites) to witches, demons and anything in between. I was born the prettiest part of the Caribbean known as the Dominican Republic. Currently, I live in New York City with my hubby, the bossy kiddo and our little dog "Needy Speedy". Don't ask.

When I'm not working some really long hours at the day job, or hanging out in the awful life-sucking invention known as Facebook, messaging my bestie in the UK or shopping with my sis Julie, then I can be found watching scary movies. Buuut when I'm not doing that, I'm usually writing because the voices won't shut up.

I am addicted to shoe shopping, chocolate (but who isn't, right?) and Dunkin' Donuts coffee.

Sign up for my newsletter for latest news!
Just copy and paste the following link into your web browser: http://eepurl.com/5bAb5

            Website: http://millytaiden.com

            Twitter: @millytaiden

            FB Author Page (if you have one):  http://fb.me/millytaidenpage
 
Other two books in the PDA series. They are standalone so you can buy them in any order.
 
Add this to your library!
Don't forget this one!
 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive