About Me

My photo
I love romance and writing it is one of my greatest pleasures. Along with writing romance, I love sitting back and talking with authors that love romance just as much as I do. Since I've been reading romance since I was sixteen years old I am a book lover that still reads lots of books in a month. So, weekly I will also post my book picks. They may be picks that are new releases or maybe a favorite book of mine. On this blog you will see books featured by ALL romance genres.

WARNING!!!

YOU MUST BE 18 TO READ THIS BLOG. ADULT CONTENT INSIDE!! IF YOU ARE NOT, PLEASE LEAVE NOW!! CLICK HERE.

CURRENT NEWS!!


Yvette Hines is on Twitter @sasseYvetteH or like her on Facebook at Author Yvette Hines
Website: http://yvettehines.com
Follow her on Pintrest: Yvette Hines


Wednesday, October 15, 2014

SASSE Spotlight: Someone to Watch Over Me

Today SASSE is shining her spotlight on author Sienna Mynx new release SOMEONE TO WATCH OVER ME. If you have never read a Mynx romance, this is a good place to start.
 
The enemy of my enemy is a lover of mine…
Sometimes a girl’s savior could be the man no one dare trusts…


KaeCee Everett is a wanted woman. The leader of the Black Spyder motorcycle gang wants her dead. The federal agents sworn to protect her have cut her loose. The Russian mafia has a vested interest in the secrets she protects. And the father she had hoped would love and shield her from the violence of his legacy now sits in prison and plots his revenge. On the run for her life she arrives in Los Angeles with only one hope of surviving the chase. However, one of the fiercest enforcers turned private investigator has her under the scope of his lens. Will he help her avenge her brother’s death and escape the contract on her head? Or will his dark obsession with her be their ultimate demise?

Out Now! Get your copy here
 
 
To learn more about best selling author Sienna Mynx and check out all of her books, visit her website: http://siennamynx.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive