About Me

My photo
I love romance and writing it is one of my greatest pleasures. Along with writing romance, I love sitting back and talking with authors that love romance just as much as I do. Since I've been reading romance since I was sixteen years old I am a book lover that still reads lots of books in a month. So, weekly I will also post my book picks. They may be picks that are new releases or maybe a favorite book of mine. On this blog you will see books featured by ALL romance genres.

WARNING!!!

YOU MUST BE 18 TO READ THIS BLOG. ADULT CONTENT INSIDE!! IF YOU ARE NOT, PLEASE LEAVE NOW!! CLICK HERE.

CURRENT NEWS!!


Yvette Hines is on Twitter @sasseYvetteH or like her on Facebook at Author Yvette Hines
Website: http://yvettehines.com
Follow her on Pintrest: Yvette Hines


Thursday, July 14, 2011

New Release: We Go Together by Yvette Hines

Hello Everyone,
July is full of releases for Yvette Hines. Here is my newest release "We Go Together". Below I have attacthed a blurb, but if you are wondering how and where you can pick up your copies, it's everywhere Amazon (Kindle), All Romance eBooks and Sugar and Spice Press.

We Go Together
by Yvette Hines

Jonelle Caroway never expected to get into an accident on her way home from her parent’s golden wedding anniversary. Neither did she anticipate that the driver of the other vehicle would be a deliciously handsome man with pale gray eyes. When he shows up to her house the next day attempting to make amends and asks her out, she can’t deny her attraction to him. The next few days deliver a passion she has never imagined, and she begins to believe that fate brought them together. A new man in her life and a promotion within her grasp, Jonelle is living on cloud nine.

She quickly finds herself crashed to earth. While at a meeting for work she discovers the position she covets is in jeopardy, to none other than Reece McAlister, the new man in her life. Was their whirlwind affair just the designs of a scheming opportunistic outsider who was trying to take her job? Can she handle the pressure of beating him and claiming the position she’s worked for years on? Jonelle fears in the end she may have to choose between the man who worked his way into her heart and her dream career.

Pick your copy today. Don't forget I love hearing from my readers!
~Yvette

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive