About Me

My photo
I love romance and writing it is one of my greatest pleasures. Along with writing romance, I love sitting back and talking with authors that love romance just as much as I do. Since I've been reading romance since I was sixteen years old I am a book lover that still reads lots of books in a month. So, weekly I will also post my book picks. They may be picks that are new releases or maybe a favorite book of mine. On this blog you will see books featured by ALL romance genres.

WARNING!!!

YOU MUST BE 18 TO READ THIS BLOG. ADULT CONTENT INSIDE!! IF YOU ARE NOT, PLEASE LEAVE NOW!! CLICK HERE.

CURRENT NEWS!!


Yvette Hines is on Twitter @sasseYvetteH or like her on Facebook at Author Yvette Hines
Website: http://yvettehines.com
Follow her on Pintrest: Yvette Hines


Friday, July 01, 2011

I/R Reading and Discussion of "Caught Up in the Moment"

Have you joined the ARe Cafe yet? No? Then what are you waiting for? Do you enjoy reading interracial romances? You do? Then you really want to join ARe Cafe so that you can be a part of the chats, discussion and all around good time with authors and readers of I/R romances in the Cafe au Lait group.

This month we (Cafe au Lait group) will by reading ”Caught Up in the Moment” by Stephanie Morris. So, if you have not already picked up your copy this is the time to do so. If you already own it, read it again and jot down your favorite parts, questions you have for Stephanie about the story and anything else that comes to your mind while reading it. We want to 1, support an I/R author and 2, have a good time chatting about the book with readers and the author. We will discuss the book on 31 July @ 8 pm EST (1 hour).

Please post to your FB as and event and invite people to join Cafe au Lait group and be a part of the discussion, if you are an author, post in your loops for people to join and read as well. So, go grab your book and get your read on.

Thanks to Ms. Stephanie Morris for agreeing to be a part of this.
See you on the 31st!
www.arecafe.com
Buy: Caught Up in the Moment

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive