About Me

My photo
I love romance and writing it is one of my greatest pleasures. Along with writing romance, I love sitting back and talking with authors that love romance just as much as I do. Since I've been reading romance since I was sixteen years old I am a book lover that still reads lots of books in a month. So, weekly I will also post my book picks. They may be picks that are new releases or maybe a favorite book of mine. On this blog you will see books featured by ALL romance genres.

WARNING!!!

YOU MUST BE 18 TO READ THIS BLOG. ADULT CONTENT INSIDE!! IF YOU ARE NOT, PLEASE LEAVE NOW!! CLICK HERE.

CURRENT NEWS!!


Yvette Hines is on Twitter @sasseYvetteH or like her on Facebook at Author Yvette Hines
Website: http://yvettehines.com
Follow her on Pintrest: Yvette Hines


Sunday, December 03, 2006

Santa's Helper Released (click here)


Today is the big day. Santa's Helper is released. I am very excited. I have been sending promos out to a few places and I've set up interviews for the month. So, stay on the look out for what's coming up new. I look forward to hearing from the readers, please feel free to contact me (sasseyvettehines@yahoo.com). Here is a little teaser:

***

"Ho, ho, ho." A deep voice vibrated through the room.
Nicole stopped. Just the sound of David's voice caused her heart to speed up. Fearing if she moved too suddenly she would make a scene by passing out at his feet.
As she'd been alone in the room, Nicole hadn't thought about ladylike posturing when she leaned over, knees slightly bent with ass high in the air as she arranged the packages. Now she glanced over her shoulder and recognized David dressed in a Santa suit. Nicole watched as his gaze traveled across her backside. Heat flooded her sex as he eyed her.
Do you like what you see?
As if he'd heard her, David's burning stare suddenly met hers. Clearing his throat, he held up two gift bags in his hand. "I…someone just brought these."
Are you flustered, Mr. Marco? Smiling internally at the thought, Nicole stood up and walked toward him to retrieve the gifts. Taking the bags from him she purposely brushed his black gloved hands with her fingers. Strong hands. He even made the Santa Claus suit look sexy. Using this moment to turn on a little charm, she smiled at him and spoke softly, allowing her voice to take on an intimate tone. "Thank you, Santa."
His gaze dropped to her mouth.
Kiss me. Nicole begged.
For a moment, it appeared as if he would do just that as he leaned in. Instead, he quickly stepped back from her.
She kept her disappointment at bay.
"You know, Nicole, you don't have to be my mother's beck and call girl." He straightened his glasses on the bridge of his nose as if his small moment of weakness caused them to slip out of place.
"If I want to keep my job I do," she confirmed.
David shook his head. "No, Nicole, your job is not in jeopardy. Why do you think Mom gives you more responsibility then the other staff?"
A single shoulder lifted and dropped quickly. "Because I'm easier to push around."
He chuckled.
She liked the sound, deep and masculine.
"No. It's because she can trust that you'll do the job right the first time. Every time," he declared.
"You say, potato…I say potato." Nicole commented, nonchalant.
Returning to the tree, she added just enough sauciness in her steps to cause the skirt to bounce slightly up and down, showing off the top of her red and white stripped thigh-highs. Bending over at just the right angle, she gave him a full view of her green bloomers. She wished she'd the foresight to remove them so he could see her thong which matched her festive stockings.
Taking her time to right herself, she turned back to him. "Is there anything else I can do for you, Mr. Marco?"
"Yes."
Her breath hitched. She was afraid to breathe, hoping her Christmas wish would come true.


Enjoy,
~Yvette~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive