About Me

My photo
I love romance and writing it is one of my greatest pleasures. Along with writing romance, I love sitting back and talking with authors that love romance just as much as I do. Since I've been reading romance since I was sixteen years old I am a book lover that still reads lots of books in a month. So, weekly I will also post my book picks. They may be picks that are new releases or maybe a favorite book of mine. On this blog you will see books featured by ALL romance genres.

WARNING!!!

YOU MUST BE 18 TO READ THIS BLOG. ADULT CONTENT INSIDE!! IF YOU ARE NOT, PLEASE LEAVE NOW!! CLICK HERE.

CURRENT NEWS!!


Yvette Hines is on Twitter @sasseYvetteH or like her on Facebook at Author Yvette Hines
Website: http://yvettehines.com
Follow her on Pintrest: Yvette Hines


Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Reviews, Fictionwise and Much More

Things have been looking up over the last few weeks, Santa's Helper has done very well in the review area and now it is number 1 for best rated erotica and Phaze number 1 rated erotica. To everyone who has bought the short story and read it, thanks. Thanks for the votes as well. Here are two more reviews. Enjoy!

1. This is a really hot romance with two very appealing characters. David and Nicole have a lot of chemistry, but just have not connected until the Christmas party. When they do connect, the pent up feelings are explosive. The other characters are well done also; Steve is very sleazy and Mrs. Marco is very abrasive until the end. This is another fun holiday Snuggler from Phaze.

Maura
Reviewer for Coffee Time Romance



2. Santa’s Helper is a fun and sexy story that kept me smiling from the first page to the last. Nicole is having a bad Christmas Eve and to top it off she has to help out at her company’s annual party. David has decided that its now or never with this Santa’s elf. I found this story had me laughing by the end with the unexpected disclosures made to both David and Nicole. For a holiday story that will give you warm fuzzies, you won’t go wrong with Santa’s Helper. Joyfully Reviewed.
Next week, I will post the blurb and trailer for Speed Dating my BDSM short story due out in Feb 2007.

~Yvette

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive