About Me

My photo
I love romance and writing it is one of my greatest pleasures. Along with writing romance, I love sitting back and talking with authors that love romance just as much as I do. Since I've been reading romance since I was sixteen years old I am a book lover that still reads lots of books in a month. So, weekly I will also post my book picks. They may be picks that are new releases or maybe a favorite book of mine. On this blog you will see books featured by ALL romance genres.

WARNING!!!

YOU MUST BE 18 TO READ THIS BLOG. ADULT CONTENT INSIDE!! IF YOU ARE NOT, PLEASE LEAVE NOW!! CLICK HERE.

CURRENT NEWS!!


Yvette Hines is on Twitter @sasseYvetteH or like her on Facebook at Author Yvette Hines
Website: http://yvettehines.com
Follow her on Pintrest: Yvette Hines


Sunday, November 08, 2015

Double the Release...Double the Pleasure

If life is not great when the amazing author Sienna Mynx drops a release, then this moment must be mind-blowing with her dropping two. Two books, two breath-stealing stories...the same one great pen diva...
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B017EC15OG/ref=as_li_qf_sp_asin_il_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=B017EC15OG&linkCode=as2&tag=yvethine-20&linkId=LV6PXUVFRCM2YP42

In the mood to travel to Nawlins for some romance, then pick up CHOSEN

For centuries I’ve created many in my image, destroyed more than I can remember, driven by the lust, the burn, the hunger in my loins for a taste of the life force that flows through their veins and not mine. Do I enjoy it? Yes. But even I can admit it’s not enough. And once, only once did I ever come close to an escape. But that was some time ago. Her name was Lysatte.

It is the year 2006. Six months after Hurricane Katrina, New Orleans is celebrating Mardi Gras. There are four fewer days, six fewer carnival krewes and every parade has to use the same route. They say the dead walk the streets in New Orleans now. A city haunted by lost souls. Four college friends decide to abandon their studies at Tulane and celebrate the cities revival. It is a fatal mistake.
They are chosen. Meet Lissette, her destiny is intertwined with a creature beyond her understanding. This is their beginning.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B017DUPF0E/ref=as_li_qf_sp_asin_il_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=B017DUPF0E&linkCode=as2&tag=yvethine-20&linkId=R3ZXEGNBJ4V5CX35

Ready for some intrigue, a Latin lover with secrets and passion that will take you to a world you've never experienced before, then climb into the sheets with Oz

Lyric has everything she wants at this stage in her life. She has a successful career, a new business venture and a sister who has seen her through every trial and triumph since they were little girls. The only thing missing now is someone to share her successes with. She's spent the last year convinced that love on her terms was all that she really needed. That is until she meets Oz. A Mexican immigrant who awakens the deepest passions in her. He wants a friend, a lover, and possibly more. But there's more to him than she knows, and once Lyric enters his world she discovers hers will never be the same...

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Both of these sound hot! Can't wait to read them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Both of these sound hot! Can't wait to read them.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive