About Me

My photo
I love romance and writing it is one of my greatest pleasures. Along with writing romance, I love sitting back and talking with authors that love romance just as much as I do. Since I've been reading romance since I was sixteen years old I am a book lover that still reads lots of books in a month. So, weekly I will also post my book picks. They may be picks that are new releases or maybe a favorite book of mine. On this blog you will see books featured by ALL romance genres.

WARNING!!!

YOU MUST BE 18 TO READ THIS BLOG. ADULT CONTENT INSIDE!! IF YOU ARE NOT, PLEASE LEAVE NOW!! CLICK HERE.

CURRENT NEWS!!


Yvette Hines is on Twitter @sasseYvetteH or like her on Facebook at Author Yvette Hines
Website: http://yvettehines.com
Follow her on Pintrest: Yvette Hines


Monday, September 28, 2015

Mandy Rosko is Making Sure it Burns Like Fire....

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00QLAK738/ref=as_li_qf_sp_asin_il_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=B00QLAK738&linkCode=as2&tag=yvethine-20&linkId=WKD2ZIJMEAPHGMRE

A scarred hunter seeking revenge...

Jack Marilla is out to avenge the deaths of his family, and get his revenge for the burn scars that cover his body. His house was burned down with himself and his family locked inside of it two years ago, and he barely survived.

His prime suspect is Cindy Chase, the paranormal fire starter who captured his heart, and then set his house ablaze before vanishing.

...and the woman he used to love as his prime suspect...

When he finally catches her, Jack faces his biggest challenge yet. To not believe her when she claims to be innocent, or fall for her tempting seduction.

Get the book:
Amazon

Get to know Mandy Rosko, go to her website and see all her books. Click here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive