About Me

My photo
I love romance and writing it is one of my greatest pleasures. Along with writing romance, I love sitting back and talking with authors that love romance just as much as I do. Since I've been reading romance since I was sixteen years old I am a book lover that still reads lots of books in a month. So, weekly I will also post my book picks. They may be picks that are new releases or maybe a favorite book of mine. On this blog you will see books featured by ALL romance genres.

WARNING!!!

YOU MUST BE 18 TO READ THIS BLOG. ADULT CONTENT INSIDE!! IF YOU ARE NOT, PLEASE LEAVE NOW!! CLICK HERE.

CURRENT NEWS!!


Yvette Hines is on Twitter @sasseYvetteH or like her on Facebook at Author Yvette Hines
Website: http://yvettehines.com
Follow her on Pintrest: Yvette Hines


Monday, November 11, 2013

An Anthology for Protecting Our Defenders

Report on the Heart is an erotic I/R short that I wrote for the Coming Together: In the  Trenches anthology. If you have now heard of these anthologies they are awesome. Why is that? All proceeds go directly to the charity. The only thing that doesn’t go to the charity is the funds it takes to maintain the site, book set-up and distribution (1%). The authors, editor nor the publisher (Author Alessia Brio) get any of the proceeds. Every author comes into it wanting to give back to the charity their anthology is set up to support. To learn more about these types of anthologies and see others go to http://www.eroticanthology.com.

Coming Together: In the Trenches a military erotic romance collection by amazing authors donates to Protect Our Defenders. Strengthen Our Military. Prosecute Rape. Support Survivors.  http://www.protectourdefenders.com/

Choose to purchase the full anthology $2.99 and do your part.
 
Buy your copy today: Amazon and All Romance eBooks 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive