About Me

My photo
I love romance and writing it is one of my greatest pleasures. Along with writing romance, I love sitting back and talking with authors that love romance just as much as I do. Since I've been reading romance since I was sixteen years old I am a book lover that still reads lots of books in a month. So, weekly I will also post my book picks. They may be picks that are new releases or maybe a favorite book of mine. On this blog you will see books featured by ALL romance genres.

WARNING!!!

YOU MUST BE 18 TO READ THIS BLOG. ADULT CONTENT INSIDE!! IF YOU ARE NOT, PLEASE LEAVE NOW!! CLICK HERE.

CURRENT NEWS!!


Yvette Hines is on Twitter @sasseYvetteH or like her on Facebook at Author Yvette Hines
Website: http://yvettehines.com
Follow her on Pintrest: Yvette Hines


Friday, February 24, 2012

Sensual Chocolate
Yvette Hines
I/R Erotic Romance

When a man believes in the lust of the flesh, but steers clear of the emotions of the heart it takes the right woman to change his mind.
Trenton Rayner doesn’t believe in love, romance or marriage and Cupid and he have been enemies since puberty. When he goes to an appointment to check out a lovers’ resort for his brother’s anniversary, Trenton just wants to run in the opposite direction, until he sets his sights on Jolie Tymber. Jolie is the sexy, topaz eyed, brown-skinned beauty that owns Sensual Chocolate and his wet dream come to life. Trenton has never given his heart to a woman and he doesn’t plan to start now. But he can’t deny that he desires a chance to get inside Jolie’s pants by any means possible.

Jolie may believe in romance and happily-ever-after, but she also can spot a playboy like Trenton a mile away. She knows that the dark imposing man with the sexy British accent isn’t offering anything else but a moment of lust between the sheets. However, try as she may, she can’t resist him. Instead of agreeing to a quickie, she calls his bluff and decides to show him the benefits of how a sensual and intimate night can turn sex into so much more. The only problem is she has to come out of the Valentine’s night the same way she went in…with her heart intact.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive