About Me

My photo
I love romance and writing it is one of my greatest pleasures. Along with writing romance, I love sitting back and talking with authors that love romance just as much as I do. Since I've been reading romance since I was sixteen years old I am a book lover that still reads lots of books in a month. So, weekly I will also post my book picks. They may be picks that are new releases or maybe a favorite book of mine. On this blog you will see books featured by ALL romance genres.

WARNING!!!

YOU MUST BE 18 TO READ THIS BLOG. ADULT CONTENT INSIDE!! IF YOU ARE NOT, PLEASE LEAVE NOW!! CLICK HERE.

CURRENT NEWS!!


Yvette Hines is on Twitter @sasseYvetteH or like her on Facebook at Author Yvette Hines
Website: http://yvettehines.com
Follow her on Pintrest: Yvette Hines


Thursday, September 30, 2010

Yvette Hines is a finalist for All Romance eBook Contest!!!

Hello Everyone,


I recently entered the ARe's Just One Bite Contest ! Out of hundreds, I was notified that my story Secured Heart (by Yvette Hines) was one of the 32 finalist!

Exciting news I know. I feel like I am a college basketball star. LOL! The only difference is it's not my skill alone that could allow me to win $1,000. I need you. Each and every one of you to help me by voting. There will be several rounds and I can only advance to each round by having enough votes to keep me in the competition. All of the stories will be loaded on the Just One Bite Contest page of All Romance ebooks. This contest will run the month of October, so I will send you reminder e-mails often. Those who know me, know I hate to clog up readers and friends e-mails with repeated messages. However, I hope you all forgive me during the month of October. This also means that just because you, family, friends, pet parrots vote once for my story (Secured Heart ), if and when I make it to the next round you will need to and be able to vote again. That's how this works.

Voting begins October 1st at http://www.allromanceebooks.com/contest.html

PLEASE NOTE: That this page will show an old contest as a placeholder until voting opens, then it will be changed to the voting page at Midnight Mountain Time (GMT-6). 1 Oct 2010.

Message from All Romance eBooks. "All that is required for someone to vote is that they log into their existing ARe accounts, or open one if they don't already have one. It is free and easy to sign up for an ARE user account. They can vote once for each bracket matchup. And remember, if you advance forward from round one, they can vote for you again in round two, and round three, etc..."

I, Yvette Hines, thank you so very much for all of your support. Below I have loaded the blurb about the story (Secured Heart ).

Secured Heart
by Yvette Hines
Paranormal Interracial Erotica

When an unexpected woman from Kal's past enters a high profile party his team is guarding it may jeopardize the growing success of his business. Lana is not just any woman. She's the one that got away. Lana doesn't have time to deal with a jealous and prideful Amofeli male, right now. That's especially true for Kal, her friend, who was supposed to be there years ago when she needed him. Kal may have let Lana walk out of his life before, but this time he plans to claim his mate before the night is done.

Yes, you have permission to forward to blogs, loops, Facebook, MySpace, Fetlife, Reader groups, Chapter loops, Twitter, Oprah, Ellen and Tyra. Get the word out, please!!

Thank you again,

~Yvette


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive