About Me

My photo
I love romance and writing it is one of my greatest pleasures. Along with writing romance, I love sitting back and talking with authors that love romance just as much as I do. Since I've been reading romance since I was sixteen years old I am a book lover that still reads lots of books in a month. So, weekly I will also post my book picks. They may be picks that are new releases or maybe a favorite book of mine. On this blog you will see books featured by ALL romance genres.

WARNING!!!

YOU MUST BE 18 TO READ THIS BLOG. ADULT CONTENT INSIDE!! IF YOU ARE NOT, PLEASE LEAVE NOW!! CLICK HERE.

CURRENT NEWS!!


Yvette Hines is on Twitter @sasseYvetteH or like her on Facebook at Author Yvette Hines
Website: http://yvettehines.com
Follow her on Pintrest: Yvette Hines


Thursday, February 04, 2010

Thanking the Readers

Everyone,

2009 was such a year. I came in number 1 with my publisher for 2009 sales and I know that is all do to the faithful readers I have. My book sales last quarter where the highest I have EVER achieved, once again hat off to my readers. I would like to thank you all for allowing me to keep writing stories for you another year. Also, for all the e-mails of support and comments you sent to me. In 2009, I began a long requested newsletter called SASSE Sheets. It allows me to have contest and give aways to those who are connected to it. In 2010, you all will see more stories from me. Short and long. If I have done a certain type of story in the past and you would like to see it again, drop me a line. You know how to reach me. ;)
One change I will have, I will no longer post contest on this site. All of my contest from here on out will be done through my yahoo group. I love giving gifts, but I like giving them to the faithful readers who take the time to give me support and encouragement.
In December I just finished a menage story called Making the Man (BF/WM/HF). It will be out in ebook, then in a print anthology in the summer. Some of you have asked about getting One Reckless Night in single story eBook, that will be coming your way as well.

Well, I am back to the keyboard.

Keepin' It S.A.S.S.E!
~Yvette

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive