About Me

My photo
I love romance and writing it is one of my greatest pleasures. Along with writing romance, I love sitting back and talking with authors that love romance just as much as I do. Since I've been reading romance since I was sixteen years old I am a book lover that still reads lots of books in a month. So, weekly I will also post my book picks. They may be picks that are new releases or maybe a favorite book of mine. On this blog you will see books featured by ALL romance genres.

WARNING!!!

YOU MUST BE 18 TO READ THIS BLOG. ADULT CONTENT INSIDE!! IF YOU ARE NOT, PLEASE LEAVE NOW!! CLICK HERE.

CURRENT NEWS!!


Yvette Hines is on Twitter @sasseYvetteH or like her on Facebook at Author Yvette Hines
Website: http://yvettehines.com
Follow her on Pintrest: Yvette Hines


Tuesday, July 15, 2008

A new Erotica Author on the rise...

Hi Everyone,

I hope all has been well with you. I wanted to tell you all about and up and coming author with a writing voice of a seasoned author. Violet Heart. She is a new author with Phaze publishing. Yes, one of my publishers, but that is not why I'm giving the cheer in her corner. I bought her book Sweet Backlash. I always read through the Phaze new releases on Sunday and write the ones I like on my to buy list. This one grabbed my attention...okay, I couldn't resist the little BDSM tidbit. Besides, I like to give new authors a try. Well, I bought this one and what do you know. I loved it. The heroine was wounded on so many levels it made you keep reading to find out what had happened to her. But, the hero was so gentle, yet commanding that he drew you in. It was a great love story for that any reader of erotic/BDSM would enjoy. So, stop by Phaze and pick up a copy of Sweet Backlash. If you have time, drop the author a line...I'm sure she would love to hear from you. ;)
Keepin' it SASSE!
~Yvette

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive