About Me

My photo
I love romance and writing it is one of my greatest pleasures. Along with writing romance, I love sitting back and talking with authors that love romance just as much as I do. Since I've been reading romance since I was sixteen years old I am a book lover that still reads lots of books in a month. So, weekly I will also post my book picks. They may be picks that are new releases or maybe a favorite book of mine. On this blog you will see books featured by ALL romance genres.

WARNING!!!

YOU MUST BE 18 TO READ THIS BLOG. ADULT CONTENT INSIDE!! IF YOU ARE NOT, PLEASE LEAVE NOW!! CLICK HERE.

CURRENT NEWS!!


Yvette Hines is on Twitter @sasseYvetteH or like her on Facebook at Author Yvette Hines
Website: http://yvettehines.com
Follow her on Pintrest: Yvette Hines


Thursday, April 03, 2008

April Showers...or is it IRS raining down on us?

Well, April is here and showering upon us in Virginia. It's 65 degrees one second, then raining, then a chilly 54 degrees. Boy, the pollen jocks (bees) don't know where to come out or not. Well, now that bees have started buzzing that means that I am packing up my scented lotions until the Fall. Why you ask, hmmmm, because Honeysuckle is my favorite scent...need I say more? LOL!! Well, lots is on the way from me. I'm working hard on books that will be out next year, but deadlines our this year. Like my Coming Together: At Last story. For those of you who don't know, Phaze one of my publishers does a charity anthology every few months. The authors or publisher don't get any of the money it all goes to charity. So, stop by the Phaze's homepage and see all the ones that are out. They are print books for my paperback turning readers. LOL! But, there are one for Hurricane victims, San Diego fire victims, AIDS, Breast Cancer and soooo many more. So, support a worthy cause this April after you finish going crazy with taxes on 15 April!! If you buy enough of them this year and give them out as gift it could possibly be a write off for next year! Well, you'd have to buy an awful lot of them, but hey, one book is a start in the right direction. ;-p

Keep it SASSE!
Yvette

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive