About Me

My photo
I love romance and writing it is one of my greatest pleasures. Along with writing romance, I love sitting back and talking with authors that love romance just as much as I do. Since I've been reading romance since I was sixteen years old I am a book lover that still reads lots of books in a month. So, weekly I will also post my book picks. They may be picks that are new releases or maybe a favorite book of mine. On this blog you will see books featured by ALL romance genres.

WARNING!!!

YOU MUST BE 18 TO READ THIS BLOG. ADULT CONTENT INSIDE!! IF YOU ARE NOT, PLEASE LEAVE NOW!! CLICK HERE.

CURRENT NEWS!!


Yvette Hines is on Twitter @sasseYvetteH or like her on Facebook at Author Yvette Hines
Website: http://yvettehines.com
Follow her on Pintrest: Yvette Hines


Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Finally Awake!

Everyone,

Let me tell you how much fun I had this past weekend in NJ at the Authors After Dark conference. LOTS! It was one of the BEST conferences I've ever attended. The hotel, food and set up was outstanding. It was not only the most inexpensive conference I've attended, but they provided more things than larger ones. Like buffet style meals and personal up close time with big name authors. Everyone was made to feel welcomed from the moment of arrival whether you were a reader or author. Oh, my goodness, so much stuff was given away in baskets and door prizes. I lost track of how many Nooks people won. The gift baskets were loaded with incredible things. If you did not attend this year, than you need to MARK YOUR CALENDER for next year. It will be in Philly. I drove from NC to NJ and it was well worth it. For all who attended the IR/MC panel thank you, it was great to hear from readers about what they want and where they'd like to see the publishing business head with the MC books. Also, those who came to the Golden Girls of Romance Cheesecake mingle we appreciate it. That was so much fun and i hope you got to know Denise Jeffries, Leigh Ellwood, Bridget Midway and me a little better.

I also wanted to tell you all that Internet Rebound will be released 15 October. I will post more about it later. Also, don't forget about the Holiday Fantasy contest. Join my newsletter and get your submissions in before 30 September.

Keepin' It S.A.S.S.E!
~Yvette

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive