About Me

My photo
I love romance and writing it is one of my greatest pleasures. Along with writing romance, I love sitting back and talking with authors that love romance just as much as I do. Since I've been reading romance since I was sixteen years old I am a book lover that still reads lots of books in a month. So, weekly I will also post my book picks. They may be picks that are new releases or maybe a favorite book of mine. On this blog you will see books featured by ALL romance genres.

WARNING!!!

YOU MUST BE 18 TO READ THIS BLOG. ADULT CONTENT INSIDE!! IF YOU ARE NOT, PLEASE LEAVE NOW!! CLICK HERE.

CURRENT NEWS!!


Yvette Hines is on Twitter @sasseYvetteH or like her on Facebook at Author Yvette Hines
Website: http://yvettehines.com
Follow her on Pintrest: Yvette Hines


Thursday, December 18, 2008

Reader Review...Holiday Affair

Hello Everyone,

It is great to get a review from business, magazines, editorials. But, the best reviews have to be those from readers. Which I love. ;) My story Holiday Affair that just came out got it first review from a reader. We will call the reader S.S.S.

After a rough day at work it was nice to come home and hear these words: "just want to let you know I read "Holiday Affair"...girl, it was just what I needed for the holidays...what a sweet romantic Christmas treat...I was totally caught up in the hot and spicy romance between Aidan and Chanel...thanks for the heads up...wishing you and yours a blessed Christmas holiday...and a Happy New Year..."

I always appreciate the time and effort readers take to drop a little note of encouragement. So, I tip my hat this holiday to all of the readers who have e-mailed me privately, publicly, placed reviews on Amazon and or just passed my name on to a friend. Thanks and Happy Holidays.

Keepin It S.A.S.S.E!
~Yvette

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive